Where can the Coolrec locations be found?
Coolrec operates out of seven specialised locations in four countries:
|The Netherlands||Coolrec Nederland, (Dordrecht), Coolrec Plastics bv, (Waalwijk and Emmen)|
|Belgium||Coolrec Belgium (Tisselt), Recydel (Wandre)|
|Germany||Coolrec Deutschland (Pulheim and Baumholder)|
|France||Coolrec France (Lesquin)|
Our headquarters are located in Eindhoven. A variety of Renewi staff services are also based here.
What activities are carried out at each of the seven Coolrec locations?
Coolrec has opted for a central approach to processing the various WEEE categories. This unites expertise and innovation in one location:
- With the exception of Germany, refrigerators and other cooling equipment are processed in each country: in Dordrecht, Liège and Lesquin. Major appliances and solar panels are also processed in Dordrecht.
- Monitors as well as ‘old-fashioned’ television tubes (CRTs) and flat screens (LCDs/FPDs) are processed in Tisselt.
- All ICT-related equipment (i.e. computers and peripheral equipment) and small domestic appliances, are recycled in Wandre.
- Depollution, the removal of harmful materials and components, is carried out in Dordrecht, Wandre and Baumholder. Upgrading processes for printed circuit boards and high-quality electronics also take place in Baumholder.
- The recovery of non-ferrous metals from incinerator ash takes place in Tisselt.
- Plastics are recycled and separated in Waalwijk and compounded in Emmen.
- All locations have a secure area for storing and/or destroying devices containing confidential information.