Printed circuit boards
Do you regularly have individual printed circuit boards? Coolrec knows how to extract valuable components from printed circuit boards. This includes precious metals such as palladium, gold and silver which we recover optimally. Your printed circuit boards, also known as PCBs, therefore become valuable components. We make a distinction between high, medium and low value PCBs. These are mainly found in computers and high-grade electronic equipment.
Do you have solar panels for processing? Coolrec has a certified processing solution for you. In cooperation with our sister company Maltha (specialising in glass recycling) we have developed a compliant processing method to recover the best value from a solar panel:
- Coolrec processes the electronic components of a solar panel.
- Maltha processes the glass component of a solar panel.
Want to know more?
If you require tailored advice or pricing, please contact our back office.
- In the Netherlands: +31 (0)85 700 35 00 / email@example.com
- In Belgium: +32 (0)3 860 69 23 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- In France: +33 (0)3 20 97 10 91 / email@example.com
- In Germany: +49 2238 / 84570-0 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill in the form and inform us about the type of equipment that it concerns. Coolrec will then contact you.